Pollux9+ with yellow-orange position light - Now as a 2nd Generation!
LEDSON Pollux 9+ is equipped with selectable yellow-orange or xenon white position light. In addition, Pollux9+ is available in two different versions; with Driving Beam and Spot Beam beam pattern.
Compared to the first generation of Pollux9+, the Gen2 Driving Beam gives you 65 meters longer light reach at 1 lux while Gen2 Spot Beam gives 29 meters longer light reach at 1 lux.
- E marked (E8, ref. 37,5 for Driving Beam, ref. 50 for Spot Beam), ECE R112 / R10 / R7 (white position light) -
- EMC secured (does not disturb the radio)
- With position light (4 LEDs) yellow-orange or xenon white (connect the color you want)
- "Driving beam" light image or "Spot Beam" light image (select design)
Range Driving Beam: 960 m (0.25 lux), 480 m (1 lux)
- Range Spot Beam: 1148 m (0.25 lux), 574 m (1 lux)
12000 lumens (theoretical), 9600 lumens (actual)
- Cold White Light (6500 K)
TIR optical system (Total Inner Reflection)
- 120 W (12 x 10 W Cree XM-L2 LED)
- Rated power 92,4 W
- IP68 (water / dust tight)
- DT connector (4-pin) included
- Electronic heat management
- Voltage 9-36 V
- Load 7,7 A @ 12 V and 3,6 A @ 24 V
Measurement & weight:
- Width: 218 mm
- Height: 234,5 mm
- Depth: 68,5 mm
- Weight: 1,9 kg
- Pollux9+ Gen2 Ledson LED auxiliary light
- Bolts and screws for attaching the auxiliary light with either one or two attachment points
- DT connector (4 pin)
- Installation instructions
Installation instructions for cables (detailed instructions included with the product):
- Red: Auxiliary light (+)
- Black: Auxiliary light / Position light (- ground)
- White: Position light (+) white light
- Yellow: Position light (+) yellow-orange light
NOTE: The DT connector must not be cut, as this increases the risk of moisture damage and the warranty will cease to apply.
Please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery !!